Tuesday 10 May 2011

OBL: Dead or Alive II


The news about his death brought different feelings for many people depending on the side of the divide you find yourself. Chagrin and contempt to a few in the Muslim world (mostly Al-Qaeda and some of his followers/supporters), and to the rest of the world (Americans in general), it brought elation and delight. But the debate on the likelihood of his death heightens tension by the day, more and more people are questioning the ambiguity surrounding his supposed death.

Obama did say something that I quite agree with, he said ‘you will never see Osama walking again on the surface of the earth'. With the height of technology in the world we live, nothing is impossible…………… I reserve my comment. Whether you are a ‘deather’(borrowed from Americans new slangs, if I may or whatever, you will have to believe he is dead because the Americans have said so. I rest my case




No comments:

Post a Comment